Wednesday, October 31, 2012

New name for the blog

As you might have noticed, Curious kinks has now changed it's name to...http://www.afrosista-in-china.com Which means the previous URL is now non-existent and will automatically be redirected to this website. So, please make sure to update the new address on your computer, phone, address book and other devices you may use.
A group of elementary school students I often take the bus with after school  at  around 5pm
In other news, you can expect my other blog to be launched by the end of this week. I was contemplating whether to go with Wordpress or just keep everything in Blogspot. But I think Blogspot takes the cake for now.

Also, my fact or myth series will be resumed shortly, though I might have to hold off on some controversial topics until after the Weeklong National Congress which is currently taking place in Beijing.

Blog you later!
再见 (Zai Jian)
Bye

No comments: