Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy New Year and Thanks for an Awesome Year!


*Source*


As the year comes to an end and we prepare to enter a new one, i'd like to pause and take the time to thank each and every single one of you. From the frequent to occasional and even the one-time readers who have taken the time to read my posts, leave comments and even took the extra step to send me a personal email.

Through this blog, I have improved my knowledge on the world atlas, since I've had to check where certain cities or countries are located on the map each time I get a visitor from such countries. I look forward to receiving visitors and readers from countries on the Pacific, Asia, Africa, the Middle East and many more. 

Thank you again for being a part of Curious Kinks and now AfroSista in China.

I wish you and your family a great 2013, I hope it's filled with many joy, good health and wealth.

I look forward to reading your comments in 2013!
 

No comments: